SmarterBrain Training Ltd., aims to be an
equal opportunity employer, and has a policy for this purpose.
SmarterBrain Training Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities
for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a
policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects
of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. SmarterBrain
Training Ltd. will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual
orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or
national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership
of a Trade Union and places an obligation upon all staff to respect
and act in accordance with the policy.
• The Equal Pay Act 1970
• The Sex Discrimination Act 1975
• The Race Relations Act 1976
• The Race Relations Amendment Act 2000
• The Disability Discrimination Act 1995
• Sexual Orientation Regulations 2003
• Religion or Belief Regulations 2003
• The Human Rights Act 1998
• The Age Discrimination Act 2006
SmarterBrain Training Ltd. is committed to providing training for all
its staff in equal opportunities practice.