Training Course Outlines
Assertive Communication Skills
Defusing Hostile Customers
Project Management Awareness
Recruitment and Selection Skills
Creating a great
How to write a presentation
Using visual aids effectively
How to lose your audience
Why fear public
Your body language
10 most common
Public speaking communication
Good speech topics
Public speaking objectives
Basic public speaking skills
you must do to have an effective presentation
This course will give detailed training in report content, design and
presentation and will enable participants to produce reports that will be
read, understood, accepted or acted upon.
A 1 day on-site course. For up to 10 participants.
Course designed for anyone who needs to produce reports.
Course Aims and Objectives
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of preparation, planning the format and
identifying the purpose, and the collection and analysis of specific
- Write reports that will be read, understood, accepted and acted upon,
identifying the aims and objectives
- Know how to structure the report, put things in a logical order and
make the right impression
- Identify the most appropriate style, format and presentation method,
looking at the use of grammar and language
- Recognise the importance of proof-reading, accuracy and layout of
The course will also cover:
- Incorporating your in-house format of report writing
- Establishing a starting point and overcoming blockages
- Knowing who the report is intended for, using the right tone, clarifying
importance and urgency, sticking to the main points and keeping it straightforward
- Clarifying the desired outcome, putting a persuasive case, achieving
clarity and brevity in a positive manner
Workshop registration 9:00am-9:30am, finish 4:30pm. Your investment?
£225 + VAT. This includes
all workshop materials, refreshments and lunch.
An in-house one day course, anywhere in the UK, costs £1050 + VAT for up to 10 delegates. This price is inclusive of trainer's fees, expenses and all course materials.
Want to Know More?
For more information on public courses, in-house training or one-to-one
>> Fill in this enquiry form
<< Back to previous